**ISG(Idle Stop & Go system) Equipped Vehicles must choose the "ISG Equipped ECU"
- Increased Boost
- Increased Ignition Timing
- Adjusted Cam Timing
- Adjusted AFR & Target Lambda
- Unlocked Various Torque Management System
- Unlocked Top Speed Governor
- Race Throttle Mapping
- Adjusted Wastegate Duty Cycle- Built-in Over-Boost Protection
- Disabled Catylatic Converter Efficiency Codes for HFC/Catless Exhaust Systems
- Optional Exhaust Tuning - Activates at 2500RPM+ during decel & off throttle
- Optional ISG Disable Tuning - Permanently disables the ISG feature
- Optional Cold Start Disable Tuning - Reduces the Cold Start RPM to 1000 for quieter & smoother start-up operation
Stock Baseline (365BHP): 310-330RWHP @ 14psi peak on dynojet
LAP3 Stage 1.0 ECU Tune: 380-410RWHP (91+ Octane) - OEM primary downpipes required for 91
LAP3 Stage 1.5 ECU Tune: 410-430RWHP (93+ Octane)
LAP3 Stage 2.0 ECU Tune: 430-460RWHP (95+ Octane or 91+WMI Required)
LAP3 Stage 2.5 ECU Tune: 460-500RWHP (93+WMI Required)
Requirements for all ECU Tunes :
- HKS M45IL plugs (gap spec 0.026-0.028")
Requirements for Stage 2 :
- Race Fuel Mix above 96+ Octane or Water Meth Injection System
Requirements for Stage 2.5 :
- Water Meth Injection System with a 600-750cc nozzle with a minimum of 80% to 100% M1 Methanol content. If you currently have a Pro-Tuner, and want to get prepared for the Stage 2.5, you can get the V2 Pro-Tuner Meth Injection System
- Synthetic 5w40 oil every 3-4k miles
*Boost may vary by a few psi peak, depends on the exhaust set up & wastegate voltage.*
Numbers may vary depend on the vehicle condition, fuel quality, bolt-ons, weather, and etc.
Your Genesis Connect and UVO service will be offline while running the ECU Tune.
The typical lead time for the spare ECU & TCU Tune orders is 3-4weeks.
Disclaimer: All sales are final. Any risks associated with running a tune on a vehicle are solely that of the vehicle owner, and LAP3USA LLC is not liable for loss of warranty or damage incurred to your vehicle.
top of page