SXTH Element Engineering Short Ram Intake
- Hear your turbo spool and factory blow off valve make that classic turbo sound. Increase overall power and throttle response
- The SXTH Intake replaces the OEM intake tubing with mandrel bent 3.5" diameter pipe for maximum and smooth airflow.
- No welds and completely seamless!
- Comes with a superior flowing genuine AEM Dry-Flow Air Filters. Easy, no oil cleaning.
- The intake system comes powdercoated in a wrinkle black, for a subtle OEM look and feel.
- Comes with high quality silicone couplers and stainless steel t-bolt clamps. There is also a mounting bracket included.
- Eliminated the valve cover breather line connection from the intake system to help with engine cleanliness. The breather line vents crankcase vapors and these vapors contain a mixture of/fuel/oil that will coat your intake system and reduce its efficiency. The system vents the valve cover connection by including a genuine K&N breather filter.
*Custom Colors take approximately 2-3 weeks for processing and coating*
- OEM Breather / BPV Delete - Connect your valve cover breather hose but delete the OEM Bypass Valve (BPV) hose connection.
- Breather Delete / BPV Delete - Keep your intake tract a little cleaner by deleting the breather connection and deleting the OEM Bypass valve (BPV) hose connection. The valve cover breather is replaced with K&N Breather filter/hose.
- OEM Breather / BPV - Use this configuration to retain all OEM connections, valve cover breather and OEM Bypass valve (BPV).
- Breather Delete / BPV - Use this configuration to delete the breather connection and keep the OEM Bypass valve (BPV) hose connection. The valve cover breather is replaced with K&N Breather filter/hose.
Each Intake is custom made per order. It may take 3-4 weeks to ship.
SXTH Short Ram Intake System
$249.00 Regular Price
Intake Pipe Configuration